Last Updated on September 12th, 2019
Forever Access Terms
As the name suggests, we want to provide you the most extensive access to classes as we can. However, there may be some practical limits to the access we can provide. For example, if familyhistoryhero.com changes ownership or ceases operation, Forever Access may become more limited or be discontinued.
In the event of a change in ownership or discontinuation of operations, Forever Access Members will have ninety (90) days from the date of the email notification to download any videos or products from their classes. After that time, all Forever Access content may be limited or removed and further access to the classes may be discontinued. We encourage Forever Access Members to regularly download and back up classes that are important to them on their own computers or media to avoid any interruption of access to products.
Providing notification and the opportunity to download classes comprises the sole responsibility of Scrapper’s Guide, LLC and its agents, members, or employees for Forever Access products.
YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING OUR PRODUCTS. BY VIEWING OUR CLASSES AND OTHER PRODUCTS YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND UNDERSTAND THAT THEY WILL BE LEGALLY BINDING ON YOU.
The graphic files and video content contained in Family History Hero Classes are the product of Scrapper’s Guide LLC and are protected by United States copyright law. Scrapper’s Guide LLC grants you permission to use the contents you download from familyhistoryhero.com and familyhistoryhero.teachable.com under the following conditions:
Personal Use License
You have the right to:
- Install, copy, modify, and use the graphics contained in classes and in class segment for your personal use only. You may use images downloaded from our site on non-commercial personal websites and blogs as long as credit is given to the designer and Scrappers Guide LLC. Any use of images contained in an imaphotohero.teachable.com class, in whole or in part, that leads to financial increase requires the purchase of a Commercial Use license.
You do not have the right to:
- Share your Class login and password with anyone for the purpose of sharing the content. This is theft. Share, loan, rent, resell, or distribute content downloaded from a Qwiklearn class in whole or in part using any technology available now or in the future. This is software piracy.
- Download, transfer, or post the graphic images or video clips contained in an imaphotohero.teachable.com class across a network, internet, or web page for the purpose of reuse by others.
- Play the video clips in class settings unless class members have all purchased the class that includes the video lessons.
- Make copies of class materials or documentation other than for personal use and back-up purposes. Commercial use requires a Commercial Use license.
- Copy by electronic means, reproduce, scan, modify, or create derivative works from the graphic images or video content of a class for the purpose of resale or distribution for financial increase.
- Claim any graphics, whether modified or not, as your own.
- Create a custom book, such as a school year book or sports team album, where other interested parties pay any amount of money for their own copies, whether you profit from it or not, unless you first purchase a Limited Commercial Use License. Exception: if you give away all copies you do not need to purchase a Limited Commercial Use License. In either case, proper credit for the designer(s) and Scrapper’s Guide LLC must be placed somewhere in the book.
These Terms are subject to change without notification.